Cannibal Casserole 2 Cannibal Casserole 2

Not buggy...

I hardly think having the catapult keep firing after you finish a level is a bug, it's kinda fun that you can keep firing and it doesn't count towards your throws for the level. If you clicked restart by accident then you must have been clicking rapidly which isn't the point of the game.

I don't think bending celery sounds much like a catapult tbh. And a collision sound would get really annoying quick (it actually does have a collision sound but it's quiet so it doesn't get annoying)

Etc.

Inferno Firebot Inferno Firebot

@RogueDragonKnight

As the coder of the game I just had to address some of your comments.

First off - the coins. There is a trick to getting them, get the fire almost under control and then go and get them.

Second - the speed the fire moves and the water power has been finely tuned and balanced. We tested every level thoroughly and I can tell you that you can save 100% of every level if you work out the trick to the level.

The game isn't a sim, it's supposed to be fun - do computerised football games last the full 90 minutes? In the same way you can put out (or completely lose) as house fire in two minutes in this game.

Ninja Rampage Ninja Rampage

Ninja Rinseout

Ahh, Ninja Rinseout with slightly worse graphics and slightly less style. I've not played all the way through yet, I just hope you made it longer than the original.